By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - favorite vgchartz troll

i was wondering. whose your guys' favorite vgchartz troll? is there any troll here in particular that makes you laugh? do you enjoy some of the trolls on this site? do they add anything to the community?

in my opinion they do. if there were absolutly no trolls on this site, then i think it would be a much more boring place. i also think permabanning regular trolls on the site is wrong. i think permabanning should be saved for alt accounts and users who are just being completely out of line. mild trolling i think is healthy.

that being said, i think my favorite troll on the forums is rolstoppable.

Around the Network

angrypoolman

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll cast my vote for Angrypoolman as well.

lol... he's laying the ground work for future bans.

me

Around the Network

angrypoolman

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

am i really everyones favorite? lol im flattered.

You've made 18 threads since yesterday. You.

A lot of people deserved a perma-ban. Hus was the most annoying... thing ever and CrazzyMan was right up there.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
You've made 18 threads since yesterday. You.

A lot of people deserved a perma-ban. Hus was the most annoying... thing ever and CrazzyMan was right up there.

i have had a lot of catching up to do.

well what if a permaban were a decision made by ALL mods? wouldnt it be more fair for every mod to have a say in whether or not a user is that much of a threat to the community?

Trust me, mst mods would vote yes.