By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - First Try - Be gentle

Yes, that was a cool scene...knew it was coming from the trailer too.

The final battle in Episode 2 was great as well. Oh, and I totally saw Eli's death coming, after he was getting just a bit too buddy-buddy for something bad NOT to happen...*sad*

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Just curious but quality wise how is the audio and video quality compared to other user videos etc? This was mostly a test to see what kind of compression to use for uploading videos so I kinda want to get some feedback on that. Sometimes its hard to critique your own work etc...

Edit: PS @Ben, - Ya I kinda saw it coming too, his mood was very somber and he just looked sad. Definitely good facial expressions and foreshadowing going on there. And I am excited about heading to the ASEC ship for Ep 3.

To Each Man, Responsibility
FJ-Warez said:

Is all about dog, when he is holding a strider part (Some sort of sheet) is clearly visible when the "sheet" dissapears and a new sheet appears (The one is flying througt the air), when dog throws it away there is one glicht...

The second one is after the "dog hug" performed by Alyx, looks like the right arm of dog can't hold his ground...

Yeah, I thought those were noticeable too =P I got to see all the glitches close up while the source engine was recording the demo.  It was displaying at about 10 FPS because it literally captures every frame into 5MB .tga files, but at least its a lossless format.  Then I have to glue them back together and sync up the audio.  Luckily software does most of the work =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

The Aperture Science ship is really intriguing...very clever how they tied that into the HL2 story, with Judith and everything...can't wait to see what awaits me in Episode 3.

I really like how well these games do the character interaction sequences. Like when talking with Eli, I just sat on the couch and listened to him talk...it's great how they stay focused on you no matter where you are...that is, until Alyx decided to sit on the couch right where I was...thus clipping into me and making me get off the couch hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think that it is really fun to post like this too!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
None of the previous black bars were actually spoilers...go ahead and read them!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM