By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - its pretty ugly....

so i got the 3.0 firmware and the way you view your friends is really ugly....i can get used to it i guess....but i was a little too hyped up for it lol....anyways i got LBP theme and it looks great but the friend block things looks pretty bad....ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY OPINIONS?????

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

its good actually because I can read my friends list easier.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i like the "what's New" part of it all. Along with the bar in top right corner that shows how many messages I have.

The friends block thing looks dumb, I hope they redseign it.

I'm happy with the new update. I wasn't expecting it to be ready at 12 am though. I like how the friends list is made but I hope you can change the color of it to your liking.

I've got the classic icons, classic theme with the wave coloured blue, and the background on original which adds the sparkles....looks awesome...makes the background feel alive while at the same time not being intrusive.

I like the clock fix, and the new info bar thing which tells me how many friends are online as well if I have any emails, also like the new more visible loading clock thing.

I've read that the PS3 can now natively see deeper folder structures with out having to manually go into the see all option, but I have yet to test this my self.

I've also read something about new updated codec support for divx and such, but again I have yet to confirm this my self.

One thing I'd love to have is the ability to see DLC and install files separated, that way I can keep the DLC but delete the install files as need be, I'd also like the ability to defrag my HDD on the PS3, but apart from these pet peves I've got to say that I'm some what satisfied with this update...it's not as big as 2.40 was, but it's way better than 2.76 and 2.80.

Around the Network

i think it alot better because my background is white alot easier to see

owner of ps3,xbox360,pc,mac,wii,ds,psp

03 honda cbr600rr

98 db8 integra sir-g

I just installed it this morning. Only glanced at the friend list but it did struck me as uglier. It should be switchable IMO.

CGI-Quality said:
No offense but I find a lot of this complaining to be complete crap. They're trying to improve the service, which IMO is happening. It's like some of you will never be satisfied no matter what is given to you.

QFT.

CGI-Quality said:
No offense but I find a lot of this complaining to be complete crap. They're trying to improve the service, which IMO is happening. It's like some of you will never be satisfied no matter what is given to you.

CGI what's your PSN ID??? I need some more people with common sence on my friends list!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Not a very exciting update really... with no animated themes yet