By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will we see more of old Ps2 games coming to Blu-ray?What you want?

Wonder why didin't they do this for Metal Gear Solid?
Would have been great with Mgs 4.
I actually tried to get Ps2 and all Metal Gear Solids before I would play Mgs 4 but couldn't get them..

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

probably a Ratchet, TimeSplitters and Jak&Daxter all before those games new instalments sell.

Hey guys, this isn't just look into the future of what Sony is going to be doing as far as these collections are concerned.  These "remastered with trophy support" are likely to come to a downloadable form for the PSN sooner or later, included in the hinted at launch of some kind of PS2 downloads store.  So, this is more news than one would think at first glance.  But, staying on topic, I would love to get a Jak compilation, Team Ico, or even a Sly Cooper one too. 

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

FFX X-2 compilation
kh 1-2 compilation.

Persona 3-4.

they can even be release on the psn =D

The ICO games and the Ratchet & Clank series would be instant buys for me

Around the Network

i hope they do SotC and ICO too... they should have done GoW Trilogy, just like Metroid Prime

Sony need to set up a team or two dedicated solely to porting PS2 games to the PS3. That would make the loss of PS2 BC pretty much tolerable.

Yes, we'd be rebuying old games, but at budget price with cool additions (improved graphics and trophy support).

It would be a goldmine for Sony.

I would love an ICO BRD so I dont have to pay the rapists on ebay for it.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I think we'll see more of this for Sony 1st parties with moving franchises onto PS3, but people need to make some noise and actually buy these for Sony to take notice and give us more. If this GOW collection can move some software then it's a good chance we can see more of this...

So i am not the only one who wants a Team Ico compilation then