By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - UT3 demo out

Get it while its hot folks

http://files.filefront.com/Unreal+Tournament+3+Beta+Demo/;8780331;/fileinfo.html 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Downloading as we speak, along with Timeshift.

Thanks man

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i keep getting an modified exe error and cant start it =[ trying to downlaod new install file to see if that fixes it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I downloaded it for gamespot and it works fine, and i'm surprised it worked so well on my system, it works and looked 100x better then 2142 on my comp and runs at a high FPS too.

I have a P4 3ghz, 1gb ram and a Radeon x700 pro 256mb video card, i cranked it up to max settings that my comp would allow at 1280x1024 res and the game runs very smooth and fast. Not as fast and smooth when it was on 640x40 res but it was still very nice.

I can't wait to play it on my PS3 and tear the shit out of guys online.

Around the Network

I heard it's a lagfest though.

I will download it tonight and play tomorrow...I hear the requirements are low, but then again, Epic tends to not release high-res textures with its demos...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I heard it's a lagfest though.

I will download it tonight and play tomorrow...I hear the requirements are low, but then again, Epic tends to not release high-res textures with its demos...

I hope that is true, I was utterly underwhelmed by the graphics.  Perhaps I was expecting too much but it was far less stunning than I was hoping it would be. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

I think I'm going to pass on the demo. I never download demos anymore really because they seem to be to large of a file size now and to long to download to actually be worth it. Cause I usually don't put a whole ton of time into demos so I just wait to get the actual game.

PC Gamer