By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog Says Uncharted 2 "Impossible" On The Xbox 360

CGI-Quality said:
Reasonable said:
Rather disapointed with ND here. The game looks great, they are clearly very talented developers, but there's no point to these kinds of comments.

Sony should look to the price, features of its HW plus its advertising rather than push 1st/2nd party developers to keep going on about 'only possible on PS3'.

I'm sure they filled the disk, they may even be using most of the available memory, etc. but there's no need to bring in 360.

I agree. Fortunately, the entire company doesn't seem to have this much time on their hands.

I'm pretty sure Sony push for these kinds of comments, but ND generally sound sensible publicly.  The ironic thing is they made a comment in the past saying it was silly to quote 'using percentage X of component Y' publicly, and here they are doing it themselves.

Uncharted 2 still firmly on pre-order mind, and I doubt I'll be holding a grudge.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

This information was already posted *without* the flamebait title.

not a prob, and it might be a false statement, but its seems stupid that this early in the game devs are going to start talking about using all of the power of the ps3

b/c who here thinks that with in the next 2 years we are not going to see games that dwarf uncharted?

i mean has there ever been a system that didn't get the best graphics of there life cycle near the end?