By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would make Guitar Hero/Rock Band more fun?

Each game released in either series keeps selling less, and less. There have been tons of people already that are sick of these types of games.

I dont really like these types of games either (GH3 was best) but this is what i would want in gh5 / rb3

Double Bass pedal. Most songs on both games use double bass pedals yet theres only one u can use.

Mic stand. so you can play guitar and mic at the same time 

Ability to play songs of ur harddrive (360/PS3) but that wont ever happen because companies only care about making money these days... nothing else.

MOST IMPORTAANTLY i want more notes to paly on guitar/bass. since the very first guitar hero theres only been 5 notes. Why? why not 6? it would make it harder and more fun

Around the Network

How about only 1 or 2 GH a year on consoles.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Mic Stand is an excellent idea

How about add a keyboard? THAT's hardcore.

gropies

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

Yes, grupies would rock.

Around the Network

Alcohol.... it always makes the whole experience better. Is da bomb. And I have a mic stand x)

zaMy said:

Each game released in either series keeps selling less, and less. There have been tons of people already that are sick of these types of games.

I dont really like these types of games either (GH3 was best) but this is what i would want in gh5 / rb3

Double Bass pedal. Most songs on both games use double bass pedals yet theres only one u can use.

Mic stand. so you can play guitar and mic at the same time 

Ability to play songs of ur harddrive (360/PS3) but that wont ever happen because companies only care about making money these days... nothing else.

MOST IMPORTAANTLY i want more notes to paly on guitar/bass. since the very first guitar hero theres only been 5 notes. Why? why not 6? it would make it harder and more fun

GH has double bass. It's called Expert Plus, and I love playing it on on Master of Puppets along a few others in GH:M. Only some songs use DB. Only GH supports Double Bass though. Sorry HMX fans. :P

Already done. I don't use an actual stand (I just use a nearby prop), but mic stands can be bought anywhere for >$10.

Yearly exports and Weekly DLC continue for both games, with the exception of Band-centric games (Metallica, Van Halen) (Which also means you can rent RB1 or GH:SH/WT if you don't have it and pay a $5 export fee).

Because there are only 5 strings on a Guitar, and incompatibilities in hardware would result in riots. There is open strum on Bass in GHWT and past that though. :P

cheaper it like costs 200 bucks thats way too much for a game thats only 50 less than wii and now its same price as 360 arcade..trust me i would rather buy an arcade and if i didn'/t have a wii i would rather buy a wii!

making it cheaper would make me buy it which would be fun!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Maynard_Tool said:
Alcohol.... it always makes the whole experience better. Is da bomb. And I have a mic stand x)

Alcohol. 'nuff said.

Hot groupies bundled with the game...I don't want a bang the drum kit, and there's no need for them to use a mic...I got one with me at all times