By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Please Help: Everybody Votes Update

It's just a little thing, but it's annoying me that I can't get the Everybody Votes update with USB keyboard support and display changes. I downloaded the new Internet Channel fine - actually I'm typing with a USB keyboard in it right now - but although the console said I downloaded the Everybody Votes update fine, the USB keyboard won't work there. So I tried deleting and redownloading the channel completely, but the USB keyboard still wouldn't work there. Has anyone else had this, or have any ideas for help? Thanks for any replies. UPDATE: PLEASE IGNORE Wrongful update on Wikipedia. There is no USB keyboard support for the Everybody Votes Channel. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Around the Network

i didn't know keyboard support was meant to be added to it?...i thought it was just a new layout and a few extra features (i'm not sure as i can't update yet)

I got the update but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it did. Damned I say.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I got the update but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it did. Damned I say.

That's what I thought to begin with stof. The update itself does nothing, but it allows you to download the new Everybody Votes Channel, and the new Internet Channel, which is actually significantly improved.

Kelestar said:
stof said:

That's what I thought to begin with stof. The update itself does nothing, but it allows you to download the new Everybody Votes Channel, and the new Internet Channel, which is actually significantly improved.

Wait... Do I have to download Everybody Votes & Internet Channels again, after downloading the update?  Has anyone seen a difference in Everybody Votes??

Around the Network

It's a very very small update/download. Everybody's... doesn't adds any new functionalitys.

It's just something that is supposed to make it run smoother with the slight (possibly non-cosmetic) changes to the wii menu

I recall reading that "Everybody Votes" update is supposed to give more detailed info when you look @ the map during voting results.

I didn't notice any difference at all on the Everybody Votes either, but maybe that's because I live in the UK.

For something that depends on country-by-country info, I suppose the update will differ.

I think they changed the whole distance from popular opinion thing, because now it calculates it in decimals... I'm 8.4m from popular opinion =)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man