By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will it ever end? Modern Warfare 2 Veteran Edition

I am saving up for the Vagina Edition. It destroys all other retail edtitions 

Around the Network

^lol

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Just a money racket really.
Same way you used to get collectors edition albums years ago.
(CD to younger folks).
I suppose you cannot really blame them for cashing in on the name.

Scruff7 said:
disolitude said:
Scruff7 said:
disolitude said:
Munkeh111 said:
The Prestige Edition is $150 and IW say they work for up to 50 feet I think

50 feet...hmm. I think those 'coons won't know what hit them.

I hope that means something different where you come from... here, its a bad word...

You can get better NV googles for less if you look around.

lol...it means raccoon but yeah I know what you mean. We have our language differences.

You guys say "Can I bum a fag?" which means can I borrow a smoke right...

No one will be bumming any fags in North America any time soon. Unless thats their life choice of course...

yeah, i used to bum fags all the time until i gave up. i do miss bumming fags though, every now and again i have the urge to join the others in the alley and bum another. Especially when i'm stressed, good for relaxing.

But aint no-one going around hitting 'coons around where i live. even if they are wearing night vision goggles.

Yeah, here in America we love to hunt 'coons. We like to put those dirty 'coons in cages as they are bunch of freeloaders. Living off peoples garabge and spreading disease...

I REALLY hope this game flops =/ I just want to see all the merchandise sitting in dust and see Bobby staring in shock that things didn't go his way.

Around the Network

Bobby gonna be richer than he is! All hail Kotick the King!

P.S. And don't you forget to milk him some milk

Soon, there will be the General Corporal Edition, the Ultimate Edition, the De-Modernized Edition, the POW Edition, the Unrated Edition, Uncut Edition, WW2 Edition...I could go on all day long...but this is enough. They are really expecting this to sell like crazy.

^i'm waiting for the cut price edition. when does that come?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Scruff7 said:
^i'm waiting for the cut price edition. when does that come?

I see what you did there!  XD

Interestingly, this has now been removed... waiting for an IW announcement I suppose