By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - We are definitely getting new PS3 covers, PES 2010 boxart revealed

my favourite cover is Metal Gear Solid 4^^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

I like the old ones better and hopefully they are same size as the old ones.

JGarret said:
Munkeh, so I guess we should expect the new logo on the Uncharted 2 and R&C:Crack in Time boxarts (and pretty much every PS3 game) as well, right?

I guess so... though those 2 haven't had release dates announced, they should be at roughly the same time as PES 2010 (October 23rd) so there is certainly time for it to happen...

eewww

godamit that sucks... i always thout ps3 boxes looked better,more elegent... but now it looks cheep

Around the Network

It's teh endz of the woooorld.

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

I think what Sony is trying to do is they want people to see the ps3 logo boldly on top instead of on the side

blackops said:
I think what Sony is trying to do is they want people to see the ps3 logo boldly on top instead of on the side

Wow, how did you figure that out?

sorry, couldnt resist.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.