By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Slimebeast predicts: NPD and remaining PS3 & X360 sales 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/ps3-to-stay-netflix-free/636/

Sony said that themselves btw...

Around the Network

@The
That makes no sense. What do you mean, money talks?

People will spend money on something they feel is worth that money. What they value in a product will determine which console they buy. A feature list does not encompass all things different consumers value.

This is invisible text!

^oh, that news is so last year, but you don't care about that I guess, you're just here to do exactly what you said "mess around" ...cheers to you mate.

http://news.spong.com/article/18883/Can-Sony-Respond-to-Netflix-Xbox-360-Exclusivity

This was two weeks ago:

But Microsoft already has an exclusive deal with North America's Netflix movie streaming service. Netflix states, "The Xbox 360 is the only game console that lets members instantly watch movies & TV episodes streamed from Netflix on the TV.

Killergran, so I guess we can't measure the value of one system over the other, right? I guess money is not important, and people were just whining about the price of the PS3 for get good laughs after they cut it down.

Around the Network

@bigdom, the hell with netflix, that's not even honestly advertised by MS as they don't remark you have to PAY for Xbox live GOLD to get it. You think Netflix is all that? great for you! but don't come telling me free online, wifi and blu-ray are not great to have too for the same $300 price tag.

Need anything esle?

Back on topic:

Slimebeast... when do you think the gap will close.... 2012 sounds the closest right now....

Wow ;O

Wasn't this a sales discussion?

We'll see on Dec 31st who the f%K chose to pay MS $50 a year to stream Netflix and who chose to play online for free and watch Blu-rays...

The said:
@dsolitude How many 360s have been sold at $200 I wonder? All xbox fans claim the Pro model sells more at $300....so obviously $300 is not that high now is it? Why would anyone buy a $300 X360, next to a $300 Blu-ray PS3? You said it yourself, there's no brand loyalty, who cares about ONE game named HALO? And you mentioned COD...guess what? It's on the PS3 and you can play it ONLINE FOR FREE OUT OF THE BOX. I don't think Slimebeast is overpredicting here at all.

wow i dont post much anymore but your freakin right...

When the 360 was selling more then the ps3 sony fans was like "it's because of the arcade". While M$ fans were saying "but the most sold system is the pro". Now that ps3 is the same price M$ fans are saying "but the arcade is 100 cheaper!!!"

i think sony wil have no problems out selling M$ intill they are forced to drop the price even further.