By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Advice on insulting people.

Just quote something that Dr Cox said, If they like scrubs you'll now be friends. If they don't. Its simple.

Kill them

Around the Network

Well next time they start some crap say this

Good god sir the amount of idiotic bullshit spewing from that rancid cesspool you call a mouth is astounding, every word that pours forth is not only committing genocide against my grey matter, it is slowly creating a vacuum in the fabric of space drawing all intelligent thought and process to fill the ever increasing void you create. For the sake of the children you will bring forth, regrettable into a welfare system because Mc Donald’s will not pay you well, please stop.

insulting is a lost art
any drooling fool can say , your a fag, or suck these nuts

but the trick...the trick is in layers

think of it like a sandwich....yes there might be times when a good old baloney and bread sandwich might work, but wouldn't you rather layer in some turkey, lettuce, tomato, a little mustard, some pickles, on a nice kaiser roll?

yes, make it delicious so that when you ram it down their throat they choke on the hearty meal you have prepaid and are left speechless

aah, the good ol' days of high school - you know, i think i actually agree with dtewi on this one.

wow.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

As a word of caution, just make sure you're ready to either fight or run (or both if you prefer) when you launch forth with your insults.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Don't take this the wrong way, but to really prove the people picking on you wrong you should consider changing your ways more. If the insults you recieve are true, why don't you act a little less nerdy, socialize more, flirt with girls more, do what people at high school do.

You could be in denial and tell me you already do all of the above, or you could actaully do all of the above, I don't know.

Don't take any of that the wrong way, I'm not calling you a geek or nout. Touchy subject.

Jackson50 said:
Orca_Azure said:
And if psychological warfare isn't your thing, you can't go wrong with the classics-

response to anything a guy says: "your mom"
response to anything a girl says: some sort of oral sex comment.

Girls are also vulnerable to the "tuna" insult. Every person should have that insult in their arsenal.

Your vagina smells like tunafish

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

Truthfully she thinks everybody is lame so it doesn't really matter what she says.

Somehow I think she is self conscious about her body....

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

Bluebeard, dont you think it could be considered bullying that you're preparing yourself so that, just in case this girl should say anything to you that you dont like, you can insult her and make her feel worse about hersself than she does? i mean, i dont know im just sayin watch you dont take things too far.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Blubeard said:Somehow I think she is self conscious about her body....

That is the area you exploit.