By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Solid Snake VS Pikachu

ssj12 said:

Come on Pikachu, win this

Well, Snake was in SSBB, so this is essentially a Nintendo VS Nintendo round so you can't blame sony fans if Pikachu loses

Around the Network
Seece said:
ssj12 said:

Well, Snake was in SSBB, so this is essentially a Nintendo VS Nintendo round so you can't blame sony fans if Pikachu loses

Yep, that's why you're not seeing anybody in this thread crying "BAWWWW!!!" about some kind of conspiracy XD XD

Akvod said:
Seece said:
ssj12 said:

Yep, that's why you're not seeing anybody in this thread crying "BAWWWW!!!" about some kind of conspiracy XD XD

It's hardly a conspiricy to think PS3 fanboys on this site are immature enough to try an alter a simple forum game

snake snake SNNAAAKEEE!!!!

Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:
ssj12 said:

It's hardly a conspiricy to think PS3 fanboys on this site are immature enough to try an alter a simple forum game

I find it pretty immature to just jump to convenient conclusions without an ounce of objective proof XD

I'm just teasing you,

Around the Network

Snake!

Solid Snake.

4 ≈ One

Snake is an awesome character. Pikachu is......what the fuck is he? A cross between a rabbit and a retarded dwarf?

Pikachu. I hate Snake, he killed Gillian Seed!

^^^ He's a thunder squirrel with his tail run over by a car!!!

How disrespectful!!

4 ≈ One