By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Press package, boxart, screenshots, and more!

I got all of this from Neogaf. :D

Here's the official game package sent to the press for reviews:

Transcription of letter:

Dear Friend,

I'm glad you've taken the time to open this book - it's more interesting than it looks from the cover, right?

However, the fact that you've found it means that I'm in trouble and I desperately need your help. I'm Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter by trade. I'm writing this letter as insurance tonight - tomorrow, I set off on what could be the biggest expedition of my life.

I can't tell you exactly where I am as I am following the trail of my ancestor Sir Francis Drake, who's been dead for four centuries. My mission and my fear - is to find his last treasure. And where there is money there is always trouble. All I know is that it's an island in the Pacific - an island that could contain the greatest treasure the world has ever seen.

Please keep this diary safe - it contains everything I have collected thus far regarding Sir Francis Drake's disappearance. A lot of people want to get their hands on this information, so you would be wise to not contact anyone regarding the diary. It's not safe to go to anyone in my business.

God willing, I will thank you in person - and, of course, reward you for your help.

Nathan Drake

Around the Network

And the last thing in the press pack...

People are hoping that ND turns this press pack into a LE of the final game. I'd be very tempted to buy it. ^^

Final boxart:

Screens:

Concept art hinting at areas we may see in-game:

That is the coolest thing i've seen so far.

I'll take the case!!!

Btw, the reason the game has a somewhat cartoony look to it is because all of the textures are hand drawn. :D

This game looks amazing.
Really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Around the Network

New screens:

I need it!!!

I want!!!

Why da hell november?!?!!?!?!?

mM

Check out the cut-scenes, I think they're very well done. It's the SD version of the Harbor View cut-scene.

Also, check out the two behind the scenes videos as well (both available on the PS store as well as gametrailers.com). It's cool how they have the actors doing their motion capture as well as voicing their parts at the same time.

That is an awesome case. It looks like most games collectors edition with all the maps and extra art work in it.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

just like ratchet this should also end up being a very good game

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732