By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most Stupidest thing gamers have ever complained about.

Slimebeast said:
Oblivion

I hate Oblivion haters. There's too many.

Thankfully there are enough Oblivion lovers though.

I feel that I have to defend my position then.

I hate Oblivion more than any other game.  I hate it more than legendary bad games such as E.T. and Superman.  With games like those, I can simply ignore them.  Oblivion, on the other game, is a game that I want to like.  I wasted hours trying to play the game thinking "it will be fun this time" or "If I play it this way it will be fun".

I like the idea of Oblivion.  The non-linear fantasy world with a good story, amazing graphics, total freedom, and most importantly...immersion.  However, it is with immersion they really screwed up.  There will always be something like fast travel or the enemy leveling system to totally ruin the immersion.  That, along with an uninspired landscape, ruins the game for me.

There are so many good things about Oblivion, but it lacks in the #1 thing a game like it needs: immersion.  The bad thing is that I don't really want to play Morrowind either.  Morrowind has the immersion factor that Oblivion didn't, along with a very interesting world.  It, however, lacks a lot of the combat additions with magic that I feel is necessary.  I am looking forward to when Bethesda creates elder scrolls 5 and hope that they don't screw that up also.

for a reference, see this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/75-Oblivion

last note: fixing a broken game with mods doesn't appeal to me either.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Why Samus isn't in Mario Kart.

Wow I thought that died a long time ago. I don't even know if I was sane when I made that thread. .... Still Nintendo should make a racing franchise similar to mario kart with more than mario characters.

whining about lack of trophies and being all gunho about the graphics like its soooo important. Yeah that logic confuses me like no tomorrow

being tired of ganon/bowser/other epic badguy as being the enemy of a major series over and over again.

Hellz yeah, this.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Super Mario Sunshine.

Shut the fuck up!

Difficult games.

See above.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

the Gamecube's color

I complain about horrible grammar in thread titles.

How stupid is that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Backwards compatibility for the PS3. You should have bought the PS3 sooner or (here's an idea) play your ps2 games on your existing ps2.

^^i agree. PS2 (new) costs like 99$ now. Instead of buying 2 new PS360 or wii games why dont you just use that money to buy PS2

killeryoshis said:
Super mario sunshine, wind waker

Agreed.