By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 JRPG EXCLUSIVES VS XBOX360 JRPG EXCLUSIVES

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
so i made a mistake in listing some of the games i mentioned for the 360, big damn deal.
i also used proper grammar @outlawauron , also i think maybe u should think about what u post once and awhile instead of attacking someone at every chance u get, huh ?
it seems everyone has their opinion on wether a srpg is a jrpg and i dont, if someone doesnt like it tough shit, thats my opinion on it. if i am to respect others ppl opinion on games in this thread, then they should also respect mine as well. fair is fair right, on is that not true on this site.

I'm not attacking you. I just said most of the you listed to correct him were either included in the list or not exclusive at all.

I thought it seemed hypocritical that you considered MMOs ok to include but SRPG were not okay. If you don't think it's cherry picking, then please explain why.

I'm not downing your opinion in any way. In fact, I'm not sure where I even talked about your opinion at all. I just figured you needed to back what you're claiming a little harder.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.