By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Biggest news in G4 history" = network TV reruns?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/679981/G4_Acquires_Heroes.html

That's right, kiddies. This is the big one. The announcement we've been waiting to make for a long time now. G4 is now your official cable television home for the one and only Heroes, the television sensation that has held the world in thrall for the past year or so.

I know a lot of people watch Heroes, but come on they made it seem like they were gonna change gaming history with this announcement .

G4 the supposed gaming channel is a joke.. Big announce ment my ass

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

I am thoroughly underwhelmed.

WTF is Heros?

Wow for a minute I thought they had actually aquired Heroes, but they are just playing a rerun on Saturday (incase you missed the real broadcast on ABC or whatever the previous monday)

@z64dan,

Same.

What a let down.

Then again, I do love Heroes.

Around the Network

Dude, all of us just got PWN3D ...

The only reason I even care about Heroes is that hot chick that cuts off her hands and they grow back. Otherwise I have no clue about the show.

LOL :)

BTW, ep#2 aired here last night - loving season II so far.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Yes! Now I can watch Heroes on G4!.....If I didn't already watch it on Monday....if I broke my DVR......If most of my friends didn't record it already....if I was actually home on Saturday nights.....

ummm.... Boo! You suck G4!

Man G4 is a laugh and a half. I was excited when I first got ahold of it when we got digital cable but then it became meh over time.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book