By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Round 16 - Crash Bandicoot VS Princess Peach

Crash

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Crash. Can't deny naughty dog's genius

crash

Crash Bandicoot

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Princess Peach

Around the Network

Crash is dead so I'll go with Peach.

Crash games have gone downhill of late but his early games still hold good enough memories that I have to go with him on this one!

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

I am Daisy! ...er, Peach.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

RolStoppable said:
Peach, because if she didn't get kidnapped so often, we would have a lot less awesome games today.

This..Rol you are a poster that knows how to post lol

anyway i agree with what rol said and so i also say Peach

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Peach

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940