By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which 360 games have the best REPLAY VALUE?

Mass Effect
Oblivion
Resident Evil 5
Rock Band 2

Easily 400+ hours into these 4 games.

Around the Network

i'm so sad not more people mention crackdown which is my all time favorite xbox 360 game.

Mass Effect... Everyone I know that got it played it through at least 3 times.

And Halo 3 for the multiplayer.

Halo 3
Oblivion
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 1&2
Tales of Vesperia

Dodece said:
@Shadowblind

You will understand if I simply can't take your word for that. Everyone has a propensity to low ball their estimates of time taken to accomplish a task. When you prod them, or show them that their recounting is inconsistent with basic facts of the game they usually concede it probably took them another twenty hours. Time does fly when you are having a lot of fun. Sometimes you don't even realize you played a couple more hours then you usually do here or there.

In the case of Bioshock your saying that you played the first game on hard difficulty. Were able to fully explore the levels in fantastic time. So you could obtain all the plasmids, weapons, and ammunition which you would need. Never got caught up on a particularly obtuse puzzle, and were not slain by the Big Daddy on any number of occasions in spite of the fact that they has the damage absorption ratcheted way up meaning they would usually deplete your weapon stock.

I see two possible things either you are simply recalling your last play through after you had the benefit of extensive experience, or you did yourself a disservice by consulting a game guide so you never ended up on fools errands. By the way I have 960, and I would have a thousand as well except I found the hard difficulty just tedious boring. You just end up blowing a huge chunk of your ammo on the Big Daddy, and spend a lot of time going back to the cloning tube.

I estimate my first(only) run at Bioshock to be about 15-20 hours, including 'Brass Balls'(Hard difficulty and no Vita-chambers) and 'Little Sister saviour'. It's not a hard game, but it is very good.

OT:
Geometry Wars 2
Pacman CE
E4
Any Lego game
Gears 1/2
PGR 4
Mass Effect
Crackdown(Gotta get the orbs!!!)
Orange Box
Fallout 3