By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many ppl r trading their 360 for a ps3 slim or buyin it ?

I know a guy that imported 1,000 PS3 Slims from Japan and when he plugged them in, every single one of them got the YLOD instantly and Sony would do NOTHING about it, so he had to pay $150 for every single one to get repaired. It's the truth. Honest! Oh yeah, to add to my credibility, I should also point out that I have vague connections with the gaming industry, so you know I'm not lying!

Around the Network
hardyhar said:
I know a guy that imported 1,000 PS3 Slims from Japan and when he plugged them in, every single one of them got the YLOD instantly and Sony would do NOTHING about it, so he had to pay $150 for every single one to get repaired. It's the truth. Honest! Oh yeah, to add to my credibility, I should also point out that I have vague connections with the gaming industry, so you know I'm not lying!

Lol!

I know a guy who bought 360 xbox360's and I asked him why he bought 360 xbox360's he said each day xbox360 dies so this should be enough number xbox360 to last him almost a year and the last 5 days left in the year is where he w8's for the ps3 slim and buys it!!! it's true!!!

LOL!

You guys are hilarious and get too emotional. All I asked was a simple question and you all get pissed off. I was just wondering if anyone was gonna do that

XxXProphecyXxX said:
I know a guy who bought 360 xbox360's and I asked him why he bought 360 xbox360's he said each day xbox360 dies so this should be enough number xbox360 to last him almost a year and the last 5 days left in the year is where he w8's for the ps3 slim and buys it!!! it's true!!!

LOL!

Dude hardyhar just said those things to mock infinity's bullshit...he's not being serious.  

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

LOL!

Dude hardyhar just said those things to mock infinity's bullshit...he's not being serious.  

And you think im being serious?? hardyhar? WoW!!! i got cut badly shez......

Well, I'm not trading any of my next gen machines(X360 or Wii) for something else,

However, I am planning to pick up a PS3 Slim to finalize my next gen collection. Yay for me!!!

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

indodude said:
Everyone that I know doesn't even give a shit about the PS3 slim, lol.

^This!

hardyhar said:
The 360 has some great exclusive games too. It also has a far better online system and better performance in a lot of cross-platform games. If I was forced to get rid of either my 360 or my PS3, the PS3 would go, no contest.

There seem to be a lot of threads started by Sony fanboys in this section. Is it always like this here?

It didn't used to be like this here to be honest, I have been a member here for about a year but was a lurker on the site for about two years before that,

There used to be an equal amount of ps3/360 users on this site but in the last few months a LOT of 360 owners have left as they were getting annoyed with the *extreme* ps3 fanboys and all the threads they were making, so now we have loooads of ps3 users, loads of ps3 fanboy alt accounts and not enough 360 users here to defend themselfs, not a good balance really but I don't blame them, why would a 360 owner want to stick around a site that has suddenly turned into a pro sony ps3 site?.

It's getting to a point where the site isn't enjoyable anymore for 360 owners, it used to be fantastic and very welcoming for ALL console owners but certainly doesn't seem that way lately, I just hope things work themselfs out sooner rather than later.

Rant over...

FKNetwork said:
hardyhar said:
The 360 has some great exclusive games too. It also has a far better online system and better performance in a lot of cross-platform games. If I was forced to get rid of either my 360 or my PS3, the PS3 would go, no contest.

There seem to be a lot of threads started by Sony fanboys in this section. Is it always like this here?

It didn't used to be like this here to be honest, I have been a member here for about a year but was a lurker on the site for about two years before that,

There used to be an equal amount of ps3/360 users on this site but in the last few months a LOT of 360 owners have left as they were getting annoyed with the extreme ps3 fanboys and all the threads they were making, so now we have loooads of ps3 users, loads of ps3 fanboy alt accounts and not enough 360 users here to defend themselfs, not a good balance really but I don't blame them, why would a 360 owner want to stick around a site that has suddenly turned into a pro sony ps3 site?.

It's getting to a point where the site isn't enjoyable anymore for 360 owners, it used to be fantastic and very welcoming for ALL console owners but certainly doesn't seem that way lately, I just hope things work themselfs out sooner rather than later.

Rant over...

Completely agree...

+1

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar