By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorites Game on NES

wow. super mario 1-3 zelda 1/2 metroid kid icarus dragon warrior1-3 master blaster double dribble castlevania & simon's quest tecmo bowl mike tyson's punch out rc pro am each of these games i have played many many times. i will eventually buy them all on virtual console.

Around the Network

Super Mario Bros. 3 Excitebike

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

super mario bros 3 kid icarus solomon's key ghost and goblins metriod adventures of lolo 8 eye's bugertime Little Nemo: The Dream Master tetris These are some of my favorites. I hope they show up on the VC!!

Ok lets change the flow of this, we all know the main what about the silent gems!

The only game I have appreciated on Nes is FF3.

Around the Network

ff3 was not on the nes

Euclid: Yes it was, everything does not surround USA.

The Legend of Zelda Zelda 2; Adventure of Link Super Mario Bros Super Marios Bros 3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Mega Man 1-6 Castlevania 1 Castlevania 3 Ghost and Goblins Metroid metal Gear Snake's Revenge

KohlyKohl said: One of the better games and also the hardest that I played on the NES was Journey to Sicilius. It was a 2d side scrolling shooter based on the future. I even went so far as to cheat to beat the game and I still could not beat it, that is how hard it was.
Great game, even better music. It's Journey to Silius, BTW. Did you know it originally was to be a Terminator game, but Sunsoft failed to get the license? Anyway, I've managed to beat it, but it wasn't easy!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Alacrist said: Ok lets change the flow of this, we all know the main what about the silent gems!
Well, Battle of Olympus as I've already said. Let's see, some games few know about but are awesome...random... Conquest of the Crystal Palace Kickle Cubicle Shadow of the Ninja S.C.A.T. Shatterhand Power Blade Palamedes Tecmo Cup Soccer Game DuckTales 2 (most people don't know about the second one!) ...man, there are tons of great lesser-known NES games around (and tons of great better-known ones too!).

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)