By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony on Fox news about PS3 Slim .... XD!

Awesome!!! All of that and comics too! Maybe one day classic Harvey Comics will make it to the comic shop. :)

Around the Network
jacezo said:
he didnt really answer a single one of his questions. it seemed kinda awkward

Thats because in nearly every question the guy from Fox mentioned the unspeakable other two consoles. You will receive a bullet to the head if you are high up in Sony and you say or suggest the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii.

Fox News > CNBC!

I'm not sure I understand what's wrong with that interview...

Edit: Oh, I think I got it now.

I dont think the interviewer or his set of questions were great. He should have been a little more pushy on the subject of profitability and how Sony see the PS3 doing down the road, rather then asking about marvel comics on the PSP or "laugh detection machines."

Regardless, that's great publicity for Sony, 5 minutes taking about the PS3 on a large news station.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
May uncertain now that hes on the fox of newz-ez. :D

but damn talk about going all out, fox news? holy crap...

nah they did it before

Deja Vu ? exactly =]

Lmao, Sony could never admit anything negative about them be it even slight.

i agree those questions sucked.

sony going all out on this one. Go stringer?

fox news is the most watched news channel in the us. over a million viewers at any given time. thats some major promotion.

This price cut news is kind of a sigh of relief for Sony. I don't think people really understand how much quality the PS3 has. I mean sure it has its flaws but what console doesn't? I think if the PS3 was prepared the right away upon its release and had a reasonable price during its release, it would probably be either the number two console in this generation, better yet the the number one console in this generation. However, everything happens for a reason. Anyways the interview on Fox was ok, it seems like the reporter has some sort of hate for the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY