By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I did a review for WWE all stars that should be up today

Around the Network

WrestleMania 27 looks average at best. I was excited for it a month ago, now I'm not even really thinking about it. The only match I want to see is the Alberto Del Rio/Edge World Heavyweight Championship match, everything else looks meh.

WWE started 2011 with a bang on RAW & Smackdown! and the Royal Rumble was awesome(the best one imo). Who would of thought WrestleMania 27 will be average.

Im saying it now, Spoiler alert********** The rock will help Cena beat the Miz at WM**************

I like how Orton is like the Rock, a Heel-Face.... Thats what wrestling needs, not these pussy ass superhero john cena characters. 

I'm the exact opposite.  I think the Rock will help the Miz beat Cena at Wrestemania.  He'll probably give both guys the Rock Bottom and the Miz will roll over onto Cena or something.  A pity, though.  I like for Wrestlemania main events to have a clean finish.  Luckily, I'm not gonna order it.  I'll watch it the day after for free on a friend's DVR.

d21lewis said:

I'm the exact opposite.  I think the Rock will help the Miz beat Cena at Wrestemania.  He'll probably give both guys the Rock Bottom and the Miz will roll over onto Cena or something.  A pity, though.  I like for Wrestlemania main events to have a clean finish.  Luckily, I'm not gonna order it.  I'll watch it the day after for free on a friend's DVR.

The rock will probably rock bottom them both and Cena will roll over and pin him. I dont remember the last time i ordered a wrestling PPV... 

Around the Network

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/45611/wwe-all-stars/

d21lewis said:

I think Cena will win b/c he has never lost at WrestleMania. The Miz/Cena match will be clean,but, afterwards The Rock will get them both.

Edit: According to IGN, Cena did lose once at WrestleMania.

spdk1 said:

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/45611/wwe-all-stars/

Interesting...  should i ever feel like PLAYING a wrestling game again i may have to pick it up.  Lately though i've just mostly been simming... well everything.

I enjoyed Impact. The Reaction footage feel worked. The Bucks had a good short match. Christopher Daniels looked good and might be in the main event at the ppv. It felt like a "go home show". So what do they do next week?

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

My DVR ate Raw this week so I wasn't able to watch it, was it a good enough show that I should download it?