By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

spdk1 said:
d21lewis said:

Who's idea is it to promote films like Legendary, The Chaperone, and Knucklehead for theaters and DVD at the same time they're on Netflix?  Same goes for the latest WWE History of Wrestlemania release?  Why buy the cow (I actually considered buying the Wrestlemania DVD--I wouldn't watch the other three if it meant I could get out of prison 20 years early.) when you can have sex with it for free?

At least the ones that have matches on them are an incentive to get the DVD as they usually have a 2 hour doc and 8 hours of matches, but the wrestlemania one is weird, does it actually have matches or is that it?

I dont think so. But ive only seen the first part. It is actually really interesting though.

Around the Network

Well, I find once again for Raw to be a joke. Not even going to finish watching tonights. Hopefully after WM things get better.

Games4Fun said:
spdk1 said:
d21lewis said:

Who's idea is it to promote films like Legendary, The Chaperone, and Knucklehead for theaters and DVD at the same time they're on Netflix?  Same goes for the latest WWE History of Wrestlemania release?  Why buy the cow (I actually considered buying the Wrestlemania DVD--I wouldn't watch the other three if it meant I could get out of prison 20 years early.) when you can have sex with it for free?

At least the ones that have matches on them are an incentive to get the DVD as they usually have a 2 hour doc and 8 hours of matches, but the wrestlemania one is weird, does it actually have matches or is that it?

I dont think so. But ive only seen the first part. It is actually really interesting though.

looked at the DVD at work today, It has 11 "bonus matches" and is a 3 disk set, so I guess it's worth it

So I just watched Hart&Soul The Hart Family and it is very good. I grew up watching Bret/Owen/Bulldog/Avil in the WWF. I recall the PPV's where thier family members would be on T.V. and at times in the ring after the big match. However, I never knew just how big the Hart family really is. I also did not exactly know how many famous wrestlers worked for their promotion. Holy Crap@! Anyways, it doesnt show any matches,but it is one dam good 1hr 37m's

Games4Fun said:

So I just watched Hart&Soul The Hart Family and it is very good. I grew up watching Bret/Owen/Bulldog/Avil in the WWF. I recall the PPV's where thier family members would be on T.V. and at times in the ring after the big match. However, I never knew just how big the Hart family really is. I also did not exactly know how many famous wrestlers worked for their promotion. Holy Crap@! Anyways, it doesnt show any matches,but it is one dam good 1hr 37m's

I'll watch it today, then.  Netflix is spoiling us WWE fans!

Around the Network

SERIOUSLY!?  I'm posting as I watch Raw but is the WWE seriously going to pretend that Undertake didn't face Triple H at Wrestlemania 17? GTFO!

d21lewis said:

SERIOUSLY!?  I'm posting as I watch Raw but is the WWE seriously going to pretend that Undertake didn't face Triple H at Wrestlemania 17? GTFO!

I remember that match clearly. WrestleMania 17 was in my city of Houston and Undertaker destroyed Triple H. WWE is really hyping a match that we all know whose going to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A5IcRyKzRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIYsYFzcc9c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJIRlLSduQ4&feature=related

I was in the nose bleed section. lol

d21lewis said:

I mean... I'd get it usually.  Since Triple H kinda sucked (well more) back then.

Though considering the whole storyline is based on his streak.  It's extremly dumb.  "And wrestlemania 17.... mhmhmhm"

I really enjoyed the Smackdown vs Raw... "He steals your soul if he wins wrestlemania" angle.

There is a demo of that new WWE All Stars game up on PSN and I would assume XBL as of today

The main even match was ok could have been better if it was just Kidd and Bryant. Im hoping after WM all the long time vets go the hell away for awhile and let people like Kidd Miz Bryant Bulldog and so on take the spot light. I know theres more but you get the point. Though Im guessing well keep seeing the same old people involved in the same kind of story line they have been the last few years. I mean How many times are people going to pay to watch the same 4-5 people always fight for the belt?