By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

BoneArk said:

TNA was pretty good last night. It sucks that Pope is heel now. The Main Event Mafia looks like they're coming back together next week, I hope Booker T returns.  Next week Impact looks like its a must see show.

Who do u guys think will win the Royal Rumble this Sunday? Who do u guys hope wins?

I personally want Alberto Del Rio to win,but, I think Cena, Mysterio, or CM Punk will win. Undertaker could win it if he returns. I hope Triple H doesn't make his comeback at the RR, he needs to retire imo.

John Cena would be my guess.  There has been hardly any buildup to wrestlemania.

If not him, It'll be CM punk and Randy Orton will win at Royal Rumble or Cena at Elimination Chamber.

Around the Network
VonShigsy said:

If Triple H returns in Sunday, expect him to bury everybody. Last one to go is going to be Sheamus to feud until WM.

Although i expect Cena is going to beat the odds...Again... 

Call me crazy... I  don't think Triple H IS coming back.  I feel like he's probably already healed up, he just enjoys his new job so much.

If he does come back, i bet it's in a limited capacity.

I hope Cena doesn't get it and continues his feud with Punk.  I'm hoping that maybe somebody like Orton

spdk1 said:

I hope Cena doesn't get it and continues his feud with Punk.  I'm hoping that maybe somebody like Orton

Orton is in a championship match with Miz, he ain't gonna compete in the 40 man Rumble. Edge and Ziggler are out too.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
spdk1 said:

Orton is in a championship match with Miz, he ain't gonna compete in the 40 man Rumble. Edge and Ziggler are out too.

Hey if Mic Foley could be in the Royal Rumble match 4 times....

Though yeah that is the issue, how many people in the Rumble could you even see legitamitly winning at this point?

You know who'd be a fun winner?  Sting.

Or Christian... that Edge VS Christian match they had on Raw was AMAZING.

That would be a good "first main event" if you had a Raw Title Match and then another big grudge match after it.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
VonShigsy said:
spdk1 said:

Though yeah that is the issue, how many people in the Rumble could you even see legitamitly winning at this point?

That would be a good "first main event" if you had a Raw Title Match and then another big grudge match after it.

If Miz retains, then Morrison may win. If you see Sheamus at the last five, Triple H is a good bet coming at number 40. I would like to see Del Rio win but with Cena in the rumble all odds are on him. So i guess last 3 are going to be Cena, Barret, CM Punk.

We know now the 34 out of 40 from the main rosters plus 2 "surprises" that leaked on the internet. Only 4 mystery wrestlers to go.

VonShigsy said:
Kasz216 said:
VonShigsy said:
spdk1 said:

If Miz retains, then Morrison may win. If you see Sheamus at the last five, Triple H is a good bet coming at number 40. I would like to see Del Rio win but with Cena in the rumble all odds are on him. So i guess last 3 are going to be Cena, Barret, CM Punk.

Yeah, that'd be my guess. 

I really don't see them thinking Morrison could main event WM though.

VonShigsy said:

We know now the 34 out of 40 from the main rosters plus 2 "surprises" that leaked on the internet. Only 4 mystery wrestlers to go.

I could see one of those two suprises actually winning the rumble.

I really want to watch the RR,but, $45 is too much. I wonder if I can find it somewhere online.