By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Wow ...

I don't believe I missed this thread for so long !!! Anyways I heard John Cena is coming back as Juan Cena.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
spdk1 said:

I've actually been watching Raw again since I heard they stopped the guest host crap, LOved the MIz's win, but I am worried that they are going to book him as a weak champion :(

Yeah... it could be Jack Swagger 2.0.  Who I actually personally grew to like.  Even Sheamus looked a bit weak in his championship run after beating Triple H.

Problem is, they never wanna let Villians win cleanly vs equal level good guys.  Miz needs a clean win against someone like Orton.

I dont normally watch TNA but I had the time to tonight. I dont like what I saw. I mean is Jeff Hardy really that drugged out now, or does he just look it. Hes really out of shape and looks out of it.

Games4Fun said:

I dont normally watch TNA but I had the time to tonight. I dont like what I saw. I mean is Jeff Hardy really that drugged out now, or does he just look it. Hes really out of shape and looks out of it.

it's just his Raven-esque heel gimmick, he's actually court ordered to be clean now due to his pending trial....supposedly he has to do bi-weekly drug tests or something according to an interview I saw a while back. 

spdk1 said:
Games4Fun said:

it's just his Raven-esque heel gimmick, he's actually court ordered to be clean now due to his pending trial....supposedly he has to do bi-weekly drug tests or something according to an interview I saw a while back. 

Ah ok

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
spdk1 said:
Games4Fun said:

Ah ok

although there is a video of him and Matt Hardy insanley druink talking smack on C.M. Punk for some reason, so he may be opartaking a bit too much of the bottle nowadays. 

Whoa.  MVP asked for his release.

spdk1 said:
Games4Fun said:

The less Hardy talks, the better.  He can't do the Raven thing well at all.

Every time I see one of his recent promos I think think of the early acting career of Chuck Norris and that's not a good thing.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I guess Cena will be re-hired. The Cena/Nexus storyline is really getting annoying. They're making the Miz a weak Champion, I'm not surprised by that. RAW is really boring now that Edge is on Smackdown! and Jericho isn't there anymore. BTW: Does anyone else here think that Jeff Hardy is trying to be the Joker? LOL! 

Mickie James diving off the cage tonight was insane!