By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I prefer the old wrestling from 1985 to 1990... or the old wcw in the 90

Around the Network

BREAKING BREAKING NEWS! THE ROCK IS APPEARING AT THE 10th anniversary of smackdown special this friday! I just read it on wrestlinginc.com

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

HOLY CRAP!!! THE ROCK!!!!

He's the reason Smackdown is called Smackdown!!

HELL YEAH! d21lewis. He taped a segment for the 10th anniversary of Smackdown. EVERYONE WATCH SMACKDOWN THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!! FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

hopefully he doesn't act pretentious like he did at the hall f fame awards that one year

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
hopefully he doesn't act pretentious like he did at the hall f fame awards that one year

The Rock pretentious?  Never. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I gotta admit... the new Raw vs Smackdown game looks pretty awesome.

They've finally put a lot of effort towards the create a character mode after finding out there create a character wrestlers actually get played 3 times more then the guys who come with the game!

It even has a cut scene editor.

I marked out when Lacey Von Erich did "the Claw" on impact, its a dumb old school move, but doing the move that her family has done for 3 generations was epic.

sorry about the stupic Hole song, I just wanted the clip...LOL, you can mute it

spdk1 said:
I marked out when Lacey Von Erich did "the Claw" on impact, its a dumb old school move, but doing the move that her family has done for 3 generations was epic.

sorry about the stupic Hole song, I just wanted the clip...LOL, you can mute it

That's great.  Hopefully she can avoid the"curse".

^^^ Yea, how they all went out is unbelievably crazy.

What did you guys think of The Rock on Smackdown again?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."