By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Armored Core fans?

I picked up Armored Core 4 the other day for $25 and it's pretty awesome.

Are there any other fans of this series around here or maybe AC4 players who might have a few tips to share?

Around the Network

I was really upset with armored core 4... I thought it could of been way better.

WoW wat console???

The only one I've spent a lot of time with is the second one. My friend and I would play the space stage (small area to move or else you fall and die) for hours where we'd shoot at each other with weak weapons.

My friend is a real big fan of the series. I've played it a few times............I used to make my guy a tank, with a plasma cannon (10 shots) and what we referred to as the BB Gun (1000 shots). I used to run in circles firing my BB Gun.

Around the Network
CodeJerry said:
I was really upset with armored core 4... I thought it could of been way better.

Sounds like someone got frustrated by the difficulty.

I really liked it. Just the missions were way too short.

I've been thinking of picking that up...

Former something....

sooo...how are we suppose to play with u if we dont know wat console you got it for?( i miggt be gettin it soon due to a bet)

dsister44 said:
I really liked it. Just the missions were way too short.

I dunno if I could handle longer missions. 

I mean, the game difficulty is high enough to where I end up replaying missions a few times just to win (let alone S Rank).  If the missions were even longer I think the game as a whole would suffer.

@Blacksaber : It's fun and cheap right now.  It is surprisingly challenging though.

@Xxain : I'm not even going to think about online until I S Rank all the missions which... is going to take a while it seems.