By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FF 13: 360..not so good.

Wow, the Itagaki FUD is appaling.

Around the Network

i wonder if there will be any mandatory install issues.

Saying it's easier than old nintendo means nothing to me because it should be easier than a system almost 30 years old.

Those will pretty much be the options after the PS3 hits the 5 million mark in Japan after the Slim, FFXIII, and GT5.

If you are a Japanese developer, you could develop games like Lost Odssey, Star Ocean 4, and Tales of Vesperia exclusively on 360 for worldwide release and get total sales of 800,000, 520,000, or 370,000 for each one. Or you could sell them on PS3 in Japan and get just as many or more sales on PS3 in Japan as you could worldwide on 360 while not having to pay for any localization at all or overseas shipments after PS3 hits 5 million there.

Of course if you wanted to localize these games later on, you would get much better sales to the PS3 crowd in the West than you ever could to the 360's western audience. The PS3's audience and longterm fans consists of many more people that bought their consoles for jrpgs and other Japanese games rather than does the 360's audience whom mainly bought their consoles for shooters like Gears and Halo.

hahaha! I love this thread! This thread:

Forget the sales charts, I come here for the laughs!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Cool, let's all just start dumping shitty memes here...

is the quality of the original game for ps3 gonna be affected? so it will have to look the same as the x360 version??

F.U. Fun University.

Akvod said:
Shadowblind said:

Only shitty memes can properly describe just how terrible this thread and most of the logic in it is, yet its so terrible its funny.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Akvod said:
Shadowblind said:

Only shitty memes can properly describe just how terrible this thread and most of the logic in it is, yet its so terrible its funny.

You're only adding even more crap to this already crappy thread then. Go back to 4chan please.

Akvod said:
Shadowblind said:
Akvod said:
Shadowblind said:

You're only adding even more crap to this already crappy thread then. Go back to 4chan please.

Dear akvod, there is no reason to be angry about me posting crap in an ocean of crap. I've got an idea, just read this thread. You'll be back in good spirits again after a fun laugh.