By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the closest thing you have to kill a zombie with?

I'm currently holding a broken plastic knife.

Around the Network

A katana- had to get it dulled before it entered the country but a katana nonetheless

I have a choice of my lap top, my 60gb ps3, or a chair from IKEA.... I'd go with the chair

Two meat-knifes. Yeah, I double wield rather well.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Large pair of scissors. The kind with the orange handles.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

My metal lamp. That should do it. Or throw the printer since it doesn't work anyway.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

A beer bottle cap.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

my face

That would be enough to kill anybody! XD

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

dsister44 said:
I have a shotgun about 10 feet where I am sitting

Why? incase you need to overthrow the government in the next few seconds lol.

OT: I bet I could land a deadly blow with this netbook I'm using, but apart from that I have my ale collection a few feet away, I could happily smash a bottle and stab them or just throw the bottles at them. And there are some golf clubs in my cupboard and a 3 wood will see to the zombie in no time.