By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Would you be shocked if Sony had planned all of this?

LOL
we have people saying sony is desperate, others saying that they are geniuses, others opinion about the probable start of the rising to 1st place of PS3, instead of the last bad move from Sony...and to know who is right we have just to wait some tome...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

Wow... where do you people come up with this crap?

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Saying SONY planned it is strange, considering if SONY was able to plan this out so well and make it happen, why not plan something better for them instead.

What was more likely is that SONY anticipated it, and worked hard to improve.

It came out of need really.

Do they look like guys with a plan?

Around the Network
Crashdown77 said:
I'm going to use one of my favorite quotes of all time for this one (Changed to fit in a forum):

"What you've just (wrote) is on of the the most insanely idiotic things I have ever (read). . .everyone in this (thread) is now dumber for having (read) it." -Billy Madison's Principal

LOL!

Agreed. 

"No where in (his) rambling incoherent (question) did (he) come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."

I actually would be b/c i don't believe someone can be Soooooooooooo stupid to say "Hey let's just lose a bunch of millions $$$, fire people, go into a huge hole, lose all the lead we got in 10 years in the gaming market... and after 2.5 years release the slim model and say "haha in ur face Microsoft, what are you gonna do now?"

I mean, that really sounds like a plan b/c by releasing the slim with a $100 price cut, sony has ensure that they will take the lead... yeah I mean, everything according to plan