By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - From PS3 to PS3 Slim, what have we lost?

oh and I lost my elitism as the owners of the fancy&expensive luxury device

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
@ staude: you forgot to mention support for BRAVIA Sync, allowing control of the PS3 Slim over HDMI, and that it will run quieter than previous PS3 models.

This and the $100 savings.

hmm isn't that in the firmware ?

Check out my game about moles ^

You left out the price.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

what a troll thread

those things were lost from launch ps3's already

We didn't lose vertical standing...

Also, sensitive buttons??? Shouldn't that be with high-tech look??? More importantly, does that shit really matter?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Wait no vertical standing?
I rather have the fat too.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I bought the original 60gig ps3, but I have never used any of it's "extra" features. Never used more than 2 usb slots, never played ps2 games on it, never used the card readers, never installed linux.

But I did like to rotate the ps logo when switching between vertical and horizontal xD

No major loss for HALF the price in less than 3 years, and we're gaining double the original hard-drive, slimmer, quieter, cooler and lighter version and it will surely be more reliable. No complaints here.

There is a lot of loss when you compare the 60 GB and this one. The 60 GB had full HW BC, it had 4 USB ports, flash card reader, other OS installation possibility, and it looked like a good console, not like a cheap Chinese version.