By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is PS3/slim so ugly?

it doesnt look that good to be perfectly honest, especially if you compare it with the regular ps3, but hey its smaller, uses less power, and lighter!

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
i think they wanted it to look cheap...as in inexpensive...but i think it worked out looking more like a cheap fake chinese-made console . i dont think it was a very good move to go for the "cheap" look in the first place anyways.

reminds me of something cheap no HDD + high failure rate

Thats not a ps3 its a mirror

Best Value in the whole market, not just gaming !

Because its cheap, and its not ugly, it's just the PS3, like the PSP was designed by god

^ thats just a south park rumor

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
iBlah said:
MrBubbles said:
i think they wanted it to look cheap...as in inexpensive...but i think it worked out looking more like a cheap fake chinese-made console . i dont think it was a very good move to go for the "cheap" look in the first place anyways.

idk why you are tiptoeing around saying ps2. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
iBlah said:
MrBubbles said:

idk why you are tiptoeing around saying ps2. 

eh? because ps2 sounds exactly like what you described in bold? isnt thats the obvious? and of course ps2 is not the only one fit into the description.

Sony is getting another sale from me when this beast comes out, @ OT ugly? really? your a bit bitter about it that's all, you will get use to it

--OkeyDokey-- said:

How can it be ugly? It's just a plain black square.

This is ugly.

This is ugly.

This is ugly.

This is not ugly. It actually looks like something that won't look crap next to your TV.

/thread

You wanna see ugly check out the lattest version of COD4.

It looks sexy. But some people always like to be negative.