By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who IS buying a PS3 this year?

I've been trying to pre-order a slim since the announcement. the employees of my local gamestop have no clue what it is yet though. Interestingly enough, the PS3 motion controller was in their database. No slim though.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
rendo said:
Akvod said:
rendo said:
I'm not. :D

Then don't post here dumbass... what were you thinking? I asked who was buying a PS3, not who wasn't. Go here, if you're not.

It's not even a matter of reading an OP, you just blatently ignored my thread topic.

Listen and listen good.  You asked a question.  I answered it.  There is no RIGHT or WRONG way to answer a yes or no question.  You can't limit the answers given to whatever favourable answer YOU want to see.  So relax, you tit.

You don't think it's strange that I made two threads that emphasize YES and NO? Why the fuck would I ask two yes and no questions? The entire thread isn't based off of my title, it's based in my actual OP, which asked what your reasons were that you were buying a PS3 this year. I made NO mention about not buying a PS3. Yes, my thread title is a yes and no question, but only out of convenience and to make it seem catchy. If you've simply read the OP instead of just the thread title, or take a quick look at the hot topics, you would've understand what I was going for.

Now please, if you want to argue or complain to me do so via PM please, I don't want to derail this thread any more.

Listen, listen.... listen..... Listen.  No.  You need to relax, you don't control what I post, or how I want to post things, or how any one else for that matter posts.  You started the derailing, and you continued it. 

As I previously stated and I'll state again, you don't get to decide what's acceptable or not to be posted in a thread, especially to questions.  Get over it.

rendo said:
Akvod said:
rendo said:
Akvod said:
rendo said:

Then don't post here dumbass... what were you thinking? I asked who was buying a PS3, not who wasn't. Go here, if you're not.

It's not even a matter of reading an OP, you just blatently ignored my thread topic.

Listen and listen good.  You asked a question.  I answered it.  There is no RIGHT or WRONG way to answer a yes or no question.  You can't limit the answers given to whatever favourable answer YOU want to see.  So relax, you tit.

You don't think it's strange that I made two threads that emphasize YES and NO? Why the fuck would I ask two yes and no questions? The entire thread isn't based off of my title, it's based in my actual OP, which asked what your reasons were that you were buying a PS3 this year. I made NO mention about not buying a PS3. Yes, my thread title is a yes and no question, but only out of convenience and to make it seem catchy. If you've simply read the OP instead of just the thread title, or take a quick look at the hot topics, you would've understand what I was going for.

Now please, if you want to argue or complain to me do so via PM please, I don't want to derail this thread any more.

Listen, listen.... listen..... Listen.  No.  You need to relax, you don't control what I post, or how I want to post things, or how any one else for that matter posts.  You started the derailing, and you continued it. 

As I previously stated and I'll state again, you don't get to decide what's acceptable or not to be posted in a thread, especially to questions.  Get over it.

I'm not reading your reply. Please do what I asked.

For Uncharted, Resistance 1 & 2, and Killzone, yes, I think 299.99 is finally the right price. So I will purchase a PS3. I have no idea where I'm going to find the time to play it, as I barely have time to play my 360 as much as I like too, but yeah I'll buy one.

For the record though, I always buy all consoles, as I am a fan of video games, not console manufacturers.

Hopefully by the end of the year I will get one! My reasons are:

1. I will probably be able to find a new slim PS3 for $200 on ebay.

2. God of War 3, Uncharted 2, GT5, Demon Souls, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, MGS4, Resistence 2, Heavenly Sword (and there might be one or two that I forgot about)

3. Blu-Ray player--Although I won't actually buy the overpriced blu-rays, I will be getting netflix again sometime.  And I'll just rent them over that.

Around the Network

Not this year, maybe next.

Akvod said:
rendo said:
Akvod said:
rendo said:
Akvod said:
rendo said:

I'm not reading your reply. Please do what I asked.

Hypocrit much? D:

Already pre-ordered

Already pre-ordered too.

3 week into september.