By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Mediocre" games that you love.

did Castle of Illusion get mediocre reviews because I loved that game?

Around the Network

double post...sry (stupid internet)

Spider Man: Friend or Foe. It is a really bad game but I can have mindless fun playing it.

I've always had a HUGE spot in my heart for the Wild Arms Series, they usually get mediocre reviews and the graphics have never been up to par :P but the game mechanics/theme/music always friggin get me ;-; I love that series :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Wurm:  Journey to the Center of the Earth (NES)

No one seemed to like this game but, for its era, I thought it was amazing.

Around the Network

Godfather Blackhand Wii
Wii Play

I believe these got rated as meh games.

How dare you put Shadow Hearts and "mediocre" in the same sentence. That game was awesome. >:(

Anyways, I played the hell out of Rune on the PC back in the day. Especially in multiplayer. There's nothing like cutting off someone's arm with a huge axe and beating them to death with it. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

the first Goemon on N64 didn't have a bad review

It was my best game with mario 64 , Rare games and zelda during the N64 era!!

Sacrifice got damn good reviews.

Remember - mediocre means poor reviews, not poor sales.

scap said:

the first Goemon on N64 didn't have a bad review

It was my best game with mario 64 , Rare games and zelda during the N64 era!!

OMG Goemon XD I almost forgot about that game ;-; that game was awesome :D How were the reviews for that?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.