By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiWare (slides for each game from Iwata's keynote)

Yeah in the keynote Iwata said they got over 100 proposals for games so far. We have no idea how many were worth his time. I'm curious to how this Hudson karaoke game will pan out though. It will come with a USB microphone and seems like it'll have downloadable songs. I wonder if that means they'll have downloadable songs for Guitar Hero 3.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Any word on sizes and prices?

From IGN:

Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.

Looks like 4 player co-op, 1 on 1 vs., and the option to have either Dr. Mario or your Mii there. And Wi-Fi.

No idea on sizes or prices yet. Only price that got announced was 1500 Wii Points for the new FF:CC game, and since Iwata specifically used that as his example to show that WiiWare can have full games, and not just "mini games and puzzle games," I'd assume that that's the biggest WiiWare game in development, and would then assume that everything else will so far will be under 1500 Wii Points. But I have no idea. I'm just some guy from the internet.

ClaudeLv250 said:
There's a North American conference!?

There'll also be a European one, but it'll be in April. The main points of the conference will be that we'll be getting all these fabulous new games starting from 2011, and the currency conversion will be one yen to one euro.

Around the Network

The Mii thing will be huge.