By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Tursmo 5 playable at GDC!!!! - (sorry jin_Shihouin )

So the guy in I mentioned in the OP said GT5 would be playable at GDC and he was indeed correct. I jumped the gun and posted my reply too quickly while just skimming the article. GT5 will be playable and then off to TGS.

Thank you again jin_shihouin and I am very sorry.

Edit - Gamescom not GDC, seriously Gran Turismo does things to me. :/

Around the Network

Firstly it is GDC Europe, so you are okay, and also we know have 3 threads of this...

This has made my day. BRING ON GT5!

Should have just been the one which is the one the guy in the thread title made but it got locked.

i made a thread about this also but ill put it in here too. :)

What this Japanese article says.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/10738145810998

Its in the bottom left corner about GT5. Heading reads "GT5 on PS3 Playable"

Article says that GT5 will be playable at Gamescom and next up will be at Tokyo Game Show.

Whoo hoo!! cant wait for the vids.

Around the Network

NICE!!!! I so can't w8 any longer for gamescom!

and for GT5 what do you guys think sony will give a release date at Gamescom or TGS?

Well watch this video, you see all the TVs with Gran Turismo on them and driving wheels, which could be for PSP, but I somewhat doubt it. It seems to be seperate from the main Sony area, which is behind the massive wall I guess. This is from Kotaku, and cam footage of the area, and the Sony stuff is towards the end

^^ if they give a release date it wont be until TGS. GT series have always been given release dates in its home event TGS.

Why did my thread disappear?
I even provided a link with the information (and was the 1st to do so)
I also said it was clearly written in the bottom left of the scan...

(T_T)

edit: ah, okay. I got your message, RPG. Have a nice birthday.

Anyway, epic fail on the mod's part for locking something he didn't have the slightest clue about (and something he didn't even check himself).

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection