By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you beat Portal yet? (spoilers)

That was so incredibly awesome. That's one of the funniest games I have ever played. It gave you cake! Youtube video of the ending credits for anyone who wanted to listen to that awesome song again.

It was really short, but there are bonus levels now and user created levels in the future.  I still love this game.

Around the Network

Hard to read on a Youtube video...but the ending credits were freaking amazing.

I really, really enjoyed Portal. On to Episode 2!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That is amazing. One of the first Credits since DMC 3 that I did not wish to press start and end it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I cant figure out the part where your supposed to jump into the vent after you get past the robotic rocket launcher.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Shall I tell you? Because somehow that stumped me for like 5 minutes.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I'll give you a hint, you need to gain access to something to help you jump higher and get into that grate. There is something in that room you can use...

http://planethavok.com/portal_still_alive.mp3 the MP3 of the song if you want it.

I figured he was stuck after that part...I got into the vent and then got stuck...for stupid reasons...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

lol you got stuck after that??? That was just... yeah... lol.

Completed Portal and the Advanced missons =)

Tomorrow: EP2

Portal was a complete blast to play, even tho there was only about 9 hours of play (if you do all the bonuses)