By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you beat Portal yet? (spoilers)

Yeah, I'm not trying to insult dual analog... I mean I have been using it for years on my console FPS games. It's just that there are some parts of Portal that really tested my reaction time... and I am pretty good at shooters. Like room 18 on advanced near the end when you are launching yourself from one platform to the next all the way to the top of the room. You only get one chance and you have to hit each platform on the first shot while moving incredibly fast. If you mess up even once you start over from the beginning.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Yeah, I'm not trying to insult dual analog... I mean I have been using it for years on my console FPS games. It's just that there are some parts of Portal that really tested my reaction time... and I am pretty good at shooters. Like room 18 on advanced near the end when you are launching yourself from one platform to the next all the way to the top of the room. You only get one chance and you have to hit each platform on the first shot while moving incredibly fast. If you mess up even once you start over from the beginning.

Honestly, I was playing it today on my 360 and it's playing good with analog. I did the advanced missions without any troubles.

Tomorrow morning I ump on Team Fortress 2 !!!!!!!

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Good to know gamer. You are also probably better with dual analog than me. People kick my ass when I play Halo 3 lol. I guess it's not bad for people who are comfortable with DA then.