By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - God Of War III To Be A Sales Monster?

It'll sell around 2.5 - 3 Million. But if they bundle it, then I think it can sell for around 4 + Mill

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Yeah, I don't see this being a system seller.

He is as ugly as that Cole guy from Infamous. I would say both will sell about the same.

3 million max under all surcomstances. The last one did, what, some 2.5 million on the PS2.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Well, but the base don't like looks to mean much for sales. Look at MGS4, it sold the same that MGS3 sold in 100 million base at a 20 million base, I think base don't count much for this kind of game, people uses to buy a console for this games.

Around the Network

His "logic" fails. MGS4 outsold MGS3, God of War 3 could very well do the same.

MGS4 sold 4 million last year with a small userbase
And there was always piracy that was a huge issue with the ps2

ajaghvajagh said:
MGS4 sold 4 million last year with a small userbase
And there was always piracy that was a huge issue with the ps2

Good observation, PS2 had 120 million base, but how much actually bought games? And remember a thing, sometimes the userbase doubles, but the software sales still the same.

Most people that would buy the game already own a PS3. There will be a bump but not a FF13 in Japan bump.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

No. Super Mario Bros. 3 was hyped. Killzone was hyped. This doesn't compare.

But the PS2's fanbase wasn't made generally of hardcore players. The PS3 seems to be more "hardcore". I believe with the proper advertising, it could exceed four million lifetime.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you