By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Most Attractive User" Finale Prep/Rules

I call foul play on BHR's side. Just go back and look what he did in 2.0 when seece had a comfortable lead! He gathered half a dozen friends, and they repeatedly voted seece down because BHR had a personal grudge  (something about never being able to win an argument against him)

And yes, he did threaten to do the same thing in the finals.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

How about you post the message you sent last week BHR? NOT that one, like I already said ...

hatmoza said:

I call foul play on BHR's side. Just go back and look what he did in 2.0 when seece had a comfortable lead! He gathered half a dozen friends, and they repeatedly voted seece down because BHR had a personal grudge  (something about never being able to win an argument against him)

Thanks for speaking the truth buddy, I really don't know what his problem is ...

hatmoza said:

wat friends

yeah go back to 2.0 ull see that all i gathered were leo who messed up the vote and mm2 who voted 1 time against seece and once for him

all the rest were regular voters

in 2000 al gore had a comfortable lead aswell not evrything goes as planned

ill admit that i voted against seece in 2.0 but theres nothing wrong with that i can vote 4 who ever i want for, wen some1 blatantly lies about something then theres something wrong

some1 show me were i threaten the same results in the finals

in 2.0 i said to seece i would leave him alone here the proof in seeces own post qouting me so that means my post is locked from any editing  open me

Play Me

Seece got blackmailed? lol Well that would be funny.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
hatmoza said:

wat friends

yeah go back to 2.0 ull see that all i gathered were leo who messed up the vote and mm2 who voted 1 time against seece and once for him

ill admit that i voted against seece in 2.0 but theres nothing wrong with that i can vote 4 who ever i want for, wen some1 blatantly lies about something then theres something wrong

in 2.0 i said to seece i would leave him alone here the proof in seeces own post qouting me so that means my post is locked from any editing  open me

Whether or not your plan worked or not BHR, you still got you and your friends to vote me down, later after the contest you emailed me and subtly said the same would happen in the final.

But it's ok, I won't let you or anyone have the chance.

Seece said:
How about you post the message you sent last week BHR? NOT that one, like I already said ...

theres is no other and we both know it have a mod look in are mailboxs, then have the mod ban the one whoes lying 

this is the proof open me as wat i said was from 2.0 u even qouted me

Play Me

Seece said:
BHR-3 said:
hatmoza said:

wat friends

Whether or not your plan worked or not BHR, you still got you and your friends to vote me down, later after the contest you emailed me and subtly said the same would happen in the final.

But it's ok, I won't let you or anyone have the chance.

r u serious about it

is it still in ur mailbox b/c i dont have it

y dont we get a mod to check to see whoes lying

Play Me

lol how funny this people are...

RCT will throw a hairy canary if he sees how derailed this thread has become.

BHR and seece, go have a cup of tea and a bourbon biscuit and try be nice, please?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.