By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You LAUGH.......... You LOSE!!!!!

Around the Network

The stupid popups that the guy put kinda ruins it, but this video should still get a few people

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Orca_Azure said:

this will finish a lot of people i guarantee :p

that was sick

Cactus said:

The stupid popups that the guy put kinda ruins it, but this video should still get a few people

Aw man, my ears hurt. >.<

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Cactus said:

Aw man, my ears hurt. >.<

The even funniest thing is that they're talking about sex.

jomz27 said:

I lost here

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Nothing jomz27 posted made me laugh....actually the first two posts kinda go me mad with the racial undertones....

Orca_Azure almost had me with the girl on the plane.....

^ Lighten up. This is supposed to be a fun thread! You don't always have to take everything seriously on the Internet. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!