By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Round 6 - Banjo VS Sonic

Seece said:
dtewi said:
Sonic.

Why the hell is Mario not there? He should get a pass to the final round!

If you say Mario, all people will know him. If you say Link, not as many.

Because more people voted for Link than Mario, it's that simple.

-_-

I am going to hunt down all of the simple majority who voted for Link and destroy them all.

It is NOT that simple! They should have voted for Mario!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Sonic

His games are total crap nowadays but I guess the character is great or at least better than Banjo.

A few comments on the characters you chose to pit against one another...

1. Interesting that for the first 3 you chose, arguably, the 2 most famous characters of each console manufacturer to be pit against each other. I liked that.

2. Unfair fights: Nathan Drake vs Big Daddy... The latter had no chance; Kaim vs Samus... I mean, really? Kaim will be raped and it won't be pretty.

3. For now, the result I'm more curious about is Pikachu vs Sackboy.

Sonic

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Pikachu vs Sackboy is the interesting one( no offense seece) because most are pretty one sided....and I HATE that u bowed down and included the age old played out overused battle between the ladies of FF7

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Pikachu vs Sackboy is the interesting one( no offense seece) because most are pretty one sided....and I HATE that u bowed down and included the age old played out overused battle between the ladies of FF7

MC VS Solid Snake, ND vs Link ... they're not going to be onesided

Sonic! Sega have my support.

Banjo is one of my favorite franchises, but Sonic is just too big an icon on gaming, so against my heart i'll go with Sonic

Sonic

Banjo, hands down

我是广州人