By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

natedog4000 said:
naznatips said:
Does anyone care if I make a new topic with my summary in it for all the Non-Nintendo freaks who aren't going to want to sort through this mess?

I say do it...your post a few above is pretty good, might as well make one with less hysteria at the beginning...

Added the core of this as a "news item" as well - I think it qualifies :)

Castlevania Wii - yeah, I wouldn't complain. Hopefully 2D, maybe even a WiiWare title. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

System war in Japan has been called.

fazz said:
ssj12 said:
superchunk said:
wow, they've spent more time of wii fit than anything else.

nintendo only basically cares about wii fit.. realize this.. its why Nintendo turned me off from them.. I had a Wii up till they announced Wii fit.. then traded it in.

What about the massive Smash Bros and critically acclaimed until now Mario Galaxy. Is not like Nintendo forces you to buy Wii Fit. I'm not buying it, I'm very fit so I don't need it ;P

I went to E3.. thank you fake gamespy id. Truly I didnt find Mario Galaxy all that fun. Let me rephrase what I said I traded it in after E3. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wii Enlargement...

Come on now. you can't possibly miss that!

I'm just astounded by the whole update. I'm excited for the Wii as a whole for the whole thing they didn't seem to forget any of their audience news for both the standard gamer and the new crowd they are attracting. My grandparents are excited for WiiFit, my sister for FF:CC, my brother for Fire Emblem DS, my mother for Dr Mario Wii all I can say is well done Nintendo this update was pretty badly needed too as I felt they had really let a lapse in news occur for the last month or so. I really feel they are making good on the promises they've made to their audience at large. Thanks for the trailer link btw Patjuan32 hadn't seen that Bearers looks like it could be fun and that rendition of the FF opening theme gave me chills. I think I might finally have some faith starting to be restored in Square.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

Around the Network

Yep I haven't been able to locate any shots yet apparently it only had a 5 second or so quick mention in the period of the conference where they flashed a bunch of quick shots of various games. Edit : Heres a Kotaku article to back it up might follow them today maybe they'll find some more out about FE:DS but seems to be little info currently. http://kotaku.com/gaming/fire-emblem-ds-announced/-309044.php

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

RolStoppable said:

I've missed a lot of stuff in the last ten hours.

Fire Emblem DS? Excellent. 

I already wondered where you've been while all the others went crazy

It is a remake of the first Fire Emblem on the NES, btw.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)