By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

Sorry for the shouting, but it's perfectly clear to me...they ONLY announced a delay for Japan, and it's obvious that's the reason why...I mean seriously...they're still hoola hooping on stage!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@stof, you don't think MH3 is an awesome new game?

Hey superchunk where's that pic from?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

oh wow, finally, 3rd party support confirmed.

so, when are western developers gonna start making non-cash-in wii games?

yay for wiiware!

okay, so japan will have wii fit and galaxy for x'mas, everybody else will have galaxy and brawl, it seems.

the Wii is an epidemic.

15:16: The Wii Fit presentation continues. The two guests leave, giving Miyamoto a chance to speak about Wii Fit's logging functions. He shows how the game graphs your BMI, weight and "balance age."

Around the Network
superchunk said:
@stof, you don't think MH3 is an awesome new game?

Another awesome new game. 

Or are developing an awesome new game. Take your pick chunky! :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Rubang B said:
Hey superchunk where's that pic from?

I found it in google images "sonic brawl" but I don't think it is from tonight.

Haha, Iwata's speech was titled "Enlargement of game population basic strategy". I wonder what the advanced strategy is?

Interesting ssj. Thanks for the opinions. Obviously you aren't going to get many Wii fans to agree with you on most of those but it was interesting to see them from your perspective.

Monster Hunter 3 Wii is pure sweetness! Capcom (best developer by far) supporting Wii confirmed! The game will be so reinvented if controls work well. BTW, where are Sony fanboys claiming all those games/services are all crap, that the Wii will stop selling by 2008 etc?