By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO SERIES VS CALL OF DUTY VS KILLZONE SERIES, PICK YOUR WINNER

1. HALO!!!!!!

2. COD
12. ooops, I meant 3. KZ2

.................... I own all 3 by the way.

Around the Network

Played Halo on xbox, average game, didn´t like it much.

Waiting for a pricecut on Killzone 2.

Call of dutty is my favourite of all FPS series, all great games, except COD 3. COD modern warfare is the best of the series.

Also love Doom, Quake, Serious Sam, Half Life and Resistance series.

1. KZ2 (tad better than the first game huge improvement)

2.Cod(Good game but story is so short(cod 4) and COD3 was a disappointment IMO...)

3.Halo(I like playing split screen competetive thats about it the story mode I didn't really like)

EDITED*

1: Halo
2: Cod
3: Killzone

The main reason I put killzone last is because I don't own a ps3 (you can't enjoy something you can't play). If I had a ps3 I'd put it second because honestly I'm extremely bored of call of duty. Having played it since the first version on the pc, its gotten worse for me with every release.

Halo is probably my favourite fps series (along with half-life) and I've enjoyed every entry in the franchise so the more the merrier for me.

1. HALO

2. MODERN WARFARE
3. KILLZONE (I bought it new at release... then exchanged it a few weeks later at the store)

4. CALL OF DUTY (...so last gen)

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

1. KZ2
2. COD4 (Modern warfare is the only COD game I enjoyed)
3. Halo

1-KZ2
2-call of duty 4 and 5

don't like halo or resistance or unreal at all.

Halo.

Halo
COD
KZ

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Halo...

I would pick other games to fill out 2-5.

Tease.