By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Has anyone here played HL2: The Orange Box yet?

Demoman was a bit too strong at first. What happened? They made him weaker in an update. It's considerably harder to make quick changes like that on consoles.

Anyway, I doubt it'll be that bad on consoles...buy it on whatever platform you want! I just highly suggest PC...voice chat, joining servers, downloading new maps, etc, is all much better on PC. Nothing against consoles, it's just very streamlined on PC hehe.

Anyway, I'm mainly just disappointed hardly anybody on this site cares about these games. I know almost all my friends are staying up late tonight to unlock and play these games...playing TF2 in the meantime.

Speaking of TF2, I better get back to my game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I will be getting this for sure. I loved Half-Life 2 on the PC, but now I am away from home and have a Mac so no PC gaming. I also really need to play Episode 1 and 2, and the whole thing is such a great deal.

"A pale orange hue reflecting on the wall, projected from the deep amber of a box thrown askew. The contents of that box lay haphazardly scattered about the desk. A disc under the keyboard, an advertisement fallen on the floor, a small decal sticker stuck to the arm of a gamer enthralled in pure bliss."

-This moment brought to you by "The Orange Box"

To Each Man, Responsibility
BenKenobi88 said:
Well...sorta. You'll see the end of Half Life 2 at the beginning of Episode 1 though, so you'll get caught up.

You get HL2 in the Orange Box though, you should just replay it hehe.

I know I really should... but there is so much to play right now... I hear you have the same problem... man I wish there weren´t so many great games.... did I just say that ??? I must be confuzed from the portal video... if I get high before playing that game I might really lose my mind... again... looks like super fun game though... getting so many great games for the price of one almost makes every other game seem like a ripoff.

gah....the pre-load speed is atrociously slow. I guess this is what I get for waiting until the last minute...

must sleep...college....*zzzz*

Around the Network

54 minutes till unlock !

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

DO WANT. Picking up for 360 the second I see it on a store shelf.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
DO WANT. Picking up for 360 the second I see it on a store shelf.

you make me sick.. 360 version FTL

the anime depicted in your avatar FTW! 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I wonder how voice taunts and commands work on consoles...I press C then 3 and I CHEER! I wonder how that works with limited buttons...a radial menu?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hey man... don't hate on me just because I prefer consoles. At least I'm going to buy the game at all. BEFORE Halo 3, I might add. So that's something. Anyway, this is probably my most anticipated game of the year. I called like a dozen stores today looking for a copy, to no avail.

And yes, Kazuma is the MAN!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.