By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
C_Hollomon said:
Now this makes me hate Microsoft even more. You can't use a song that is the theme song of a PS3 game. That's just not right. Sony should use the Halo or Gears theme song then. Before you know it Microsoft will be using the Super Mario theme song.

No one would notice. LBP didn't have stellar sales. Not even a fraction of this country knows that song belongs to LBP. LOL

it outsold mass effect or are you saying mass effect sales are crap too?

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
libellule said:
Squilliam,

really ?

how u mean the slogan "believe" ?

but is believe used by Sony ? and before Halo3 release ? or after?

whatever, the song is good, this slogan is meh !

Considering the song is used by a 2nd party developer of whom a lot of them used to work for Microsoft as part of Lionhead...

I mean it could be argued that it started life at Microsoft...

Nope, it strated by Criss Angel :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Quit yer whining. All's fair in business, even moreso than in love and war.

Any time Sony thought this tune had become iconic for LBP they coulda paid the rights holder some extra cash and prevented the song's use for any video game or video game related purposes not connected to Sony. Sony obviously didn't think it was worth it, or just plain didn't think of doing it.

So, nothing to see here folks.

Edit: Oh, but the "connect for FREE!!!!!" now that's priceless.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

Quit yer whining. All's fair in business, even moreso than in love and war.

Any time Sony thought this tune had become iconic for LBP they coulda paid the rights holder some extra cash and prevented the song's use for any video game or video game related purposes not connected to Sony. Sony obviously didn't think it was worth it, or just plain didn't think of doing it.

So, nothing to see here folks.

Edit: Oh, but the "connect for FREE!!!!!" now that's priceless.

LOL, nice pun  XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

xbl is free.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Are you serious?
This is not LBP song!!!!
This is "The Go! Team - Get It Together" song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4FaGacwtd4

Like it or not MS can use it where they want as far as "The Go! Team" allow them.

how sad can you get

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
how sad can you get

sounds like you must have just watched the video i posted

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

kowenicki said:
......and sony stole it from my cd collection..... i might sue!

Get real people, its a tune like any other tune, Sony dont own it. Do people think those songs are original songs just for the game? lol.

PS. good album... go buy it.

actually they do, its from columbia records

which is owned by sony music.

Xoj said:
kowenicki said:
......and sony stole it from my cd collection..... i might sue!

Get real people, its a tune like any other tune, Sony dont own it. Do people think those songs are original songs just for the game? lol.

PS. good album... go buy it.

actually they do, its from columbia records

which is owned by sony music.

pwned.