By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

zzyoshiman said:
microsoft is falling, but since they stole LBP theme made them fall harder

Only in your mind.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

sounds like some of you dont remember this one

Classic!!!!

MrBubbles,

well, u just killed the thread man !!

thx for your knowledge

Time to Work !

Now this makes me hate Microsoft even more. You can't use a song that is the theme song of a PS3 game. That's just not right. Sony should use the Halo or Gears theme song then. Before you know it Microsoft will be using the Super Mario theme song.

This would be like if Sony used Mad World for a Killzone 2 ad.

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
Now this makes me hate Microsoft even more. You can't use a song that is the theme song of a PS3 game. That's just not right. Sony should use the Halo or Gears theme song then. Before you know it Microsoft will be using the Super Mario theme song.

No one would notice. LBP didn't have stellar sales. Not even a fraction of this country knows that song belongs to LBP. LOL

That was a terrible advert, the music didn't fit at all, looked more like what a 17 year old would make for those PS3 vs 360 'debates' on youtube.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

libellule said:
Squilliam,

really ?

how u mean the slogan "believe" ?

but is believe used by Sony ? and before Halo3 release ? or after?

whatever, the song is good, this slogan is meh !

Considering the song is used by a 2nd party developer of whom a lot of them used to work for Microsoft as part of Lionhead...

I mean it could be argued that it started life at Microsoft...

Tease.

MS is getting desperate.

They know the launch of the Slim will be the end of the 360

S.T.A.G.E. said:
C_Hollomon said:

No one would notice. LBP didn't have stellar sales. Not even a fraction of this country knows that song belongs to LBP. LOL

"No one would notice"

I notice, you notice, and thousands of others notice.  Microsoft knew what they was doing and that's not right.  Plus LBP sells was great.  I hope Sony use Gears theme song for something.