By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

Well I got a kick out of this.  At first it got me a tiny bit frustrated at Microsoft for ruining the song for me, but then I chuckled.  They stole the LBP theme song damn them!  When will the carnage end?! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwu0gExNVuw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkotaku.com%2F5331107%2Fmicrosoft-now-using-littlebigplanet-music&feature=player_embedded

And yes, I know the song is from a band in 2005 or whatever.  But still, it is known from LBP and is considered THE song for it.

Around the Network

LBP coming to he 360 confirmed..That song is so catchy.

WHAT are they crazy.
thats LBP SONG.

Wow Just Wow.....I think I just lost some respect for MS

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Dark_Rulez89 said:

You wish.  Sony owns the rights to LBP.  Just look at the box.

Around the Network
midris7 said:
Dark_Rulez89 said:

???? It was sarcasm...

Just makes me want to play LBP... I like the song in the matropolis stage with the boss.

Dark_Rulez89 said:
midris7 said:
Dark_Rulez89 said:

???? It was sarcasm...

Oh, didn't catch that part. :P

LOL connect for FREE???? Misleading marketing. "I" pay 60€ for an anual subscription.

Also "extend your current games" is a nice way to squeeze the money out of gamers pockets for content that should already be included in the game. I clearly remember the Resident Evil 5 case.

Those low down dirty motherf*ckers...

4 ≈ One